Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all car owners to come and show off they're ride and chat about any aspect of cruising and car modification

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Daily: DA LTD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
huggiebear
Starter motor
Starter motor

My Daily: DA LTD Empty
PostSubject: My Daily: DA LTD   My Daily: DA LTD I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:53 am

hello all, this is my Daily, its a 1989 DA LTD

specs:
3.9 MPFI LPG/Petrol
3 Speed Auto
2.77 LSD
factory fitted chrome wheel arch trims
LTD rims
DC1 LTD leather seats and trims with wood grain.

i picked this up about a month ago for 350 bucks. it ran smooth and had LPG which was still in date.
got it home and started work on it. after a week and a half of late nights it passed RWC and got rego 2 weeks ago. since then i have had to replace th gearbox mount. apart from that i need to align the exhaust and change the pressurized power steering hose as its leaking

the diff isnt looking/sounding too crash hot at times so it will be replaced shortly.

plans are to use the fairlanes springs as id like to get some dobsons for the fairlane as they are a stronger pressure. also im undecided on LTD rims cleaned up or black persuit rims with XC style cop caps...

it also looks like it might have a blown head gasket. its running perfect, not using water or oil but seems to be over heating. unless its a radiator issue, something ill sort out over the weekend.

just need to work out rim choice. the rears currently dont have the center caps, but ill throw one on tomorrow after work and make a choice

My Daily: DA LTD 16012011001
My Daily: DA LTD 16012011
My Daily: DA LTD 14012011018
My Daily: DA LTD 14012011015
My Daily: DA LTD 100_3068800x600-1

Back to top Go down

My Daily: DA LTD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Rides :: Members Projects-
Jump to: