Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all car owners to come and show off they're ride and chat about any aspect of cruising and car modification

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hi im mark

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark_Td
Starter motor
Starter motor

hi im mark Empty
PostSubject: hi im mark   hi im mark I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:53 am

hey all, names mark. i love cars and i have a very worked ba xr6 turbo. its very hektic and goez great. it is very very far from stock and everywhere i go i get people stare at it.
i will get some pics of it up here soon.

pretty much very well known on boostedfalcon.net. i have a lot of people who like me over there.
but i got very angry how much **** they caused with brentons eb. (mate i think the wildeb plates suit it) so now im looking for a new forums where there is no trouble and everyone is happy.
seems on boosted if you dont have a turbo'd eseries or cammed LS2 your not worh ****!

id like to see more cars like wildeb getting around.i bet that thing goez hard as bro!!!

and i hope the mods on here arnt like boosted. that dansedgli is a real prick. i owe him a cup of coffie but he is so mean. sometimes watching what goes on there(boosted) makes me want to cry!

they just ban anyone they want when they want.

GO AUS STREET CRUISING.COM
Back to top Go down
MRGMH5
Admin
MRGMH5

hi im mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi im mark   hi im mark I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:01 am

hey mark, welcome. where abouts are u from?
Back to top Go down
7mate
Starter motor
Starter motor

hi im mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi im mark   hi im mark I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:05 am

Welcome here Mark.

UR XR sounds fully hektik.....
Back to top Go down
needfordspeed
Starter motor
Starter motor

hi im mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi im mark   hi im mark I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:34 am

Hey mark, welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hi im mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi im mark   hi im mark I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi im mark
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introductions-
Jump to: