Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all car owners to come and show off they're ride and chat about any aspect of cruising and car modification

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

evilhighway's in bender for a few days.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
evilhighway
Intake manifold
Intake manifold

evilhighway's in bender for a few days. Empty
PostSubject: evilhighway's in bender for a few days.   evilhighway's in bender for a few days. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:21 am

Hey all,
Just wanted to drop a thread to say hi and let you know Im no longer on FB as it just wastes my time and cant be bothered with it. Also I did a trip here from yamba and got here in benders yesterday. I should be here till about wednesday or thursday if anyone wants to catch up with me got down here in the family car (good old faithfull is the ED it did the 1500k's or so without a hiccup). So that means I havent got the Mira with me so no cracks at my 3cyl pb time at heathcote not that I will be here long enough.
I definately knew I was back in bendigo when I travelled from way up there to here and was well and truly checked out by the local constabulary here and no where else.
Anyway guys its sad to say but coming back for a few days has reaffirmed all the reasons I left and am definatley not gonna move back here even though all the my fav rev heads are here.
if anyone does want to catch up then drop me a message.

Cheers

Jimmy
Back to top Go down
WILDEB
750 Holley
WILDEB

evilhighway's in bender for a few days. Empty
PostSubject: Re: evilhighway's in bender for a few days.   evilhighway's in bender for a few days. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:07 am

**** yeh man. pm me your mob number
Back to top Go down

evilhighway's in bender for a few days.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kick-back Corner :: General chat-
Jump to: