Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all car owners to come and show off they're ride and chat about any aspect of cruising and car modification

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Make us a banner

Go down 
+3
Shum
MRGMH5
TIT4NC
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TIT4NC
Admin
TIT4NC

Make us a banner  Empty
PostSubject: Make us a banner    Make us a banner  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:58 am

hey guys and gals

here is a chance to have some of ur work up on the site, anyone who can make us a web banner wen have it displayed, use wat ever you like as long as is contains www.ausstreetcruising.com happy photochoppin

Courts
Back to top Go down
MRGMH5
Admin
MRGMH5

Make us a banner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make us a banner    Make us a banner  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:09 am

Once we get a few we'll load em up in this thread and put a poll up the top so members can vote for the best one :-)
Back to top Go down
Shum
Starter motor
Starter motor
Shum

Make us a banner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make us a banner    Make us a banner  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:49 am

This might not be to everyone's liking, it's plain and simple (slapped it together with good old MS paint!) but i like the concept of it.

Make us a banner  Asc
Back to top Go down
MRGMH5
Admin
MRGMH5

Make us a banner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make us a banner    Make us a banner  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:16 am

Looks alright timmy. keep em comin guys
Back to top Go down
MRGMH5
Admin
MRGMH5

Make us a banner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make us a banner    Make us a banner  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:27 am

Anyone know where to get photoshop from?
Back to top Go down
TIT4NC
Admin
TIT4NC

Make us a banner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make us a banner    Make us a banner  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:27 pm

cmon guys im sure there is plenty out there with a good imagination
Back to top Go down
BASSLINE
Mechanical Shift-kit
Mechanical Shift-kit
BASSLINE

Make us a banner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make us a banner    Make us a banner  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:29 am

il be makeing mine up tonight so hope to have it done soon
Back to top Go down
MRGMH5
Admin
MRGMH5

Make us a banner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make us a banner    Make us a banner  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:39 am

good stuff, once i track down a decent version of photoshop ill have a crack
Back to top Go down
BASSLINE
Mechanical Shift-kit
Mechanical Shift-kit
BASSLINE

Make us a banner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make us a banner    Make us a banner  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:27 am

quick mock up cbf doing anything real insane untill we get a club logo. this is y i wanted more cars to the photo shoot last night.

Make us a banner  Ausbanna
Back to top Go down
TIT4NC
Admin
TIT4NC

Make us a banner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make us a banner    Make us a banner  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:55 am

BASSLINE wrote:
quick mock up cbf doing anything real insane untill we get a club logo. this is y i wanted more cars to the photo shoot last night.

Make us a banner  Ausbanna

WOW phil i love it we need a mass car photo shoot i like the way its lookin already
Back to top Go down
MRGMH5
Admin
MRGMH5

Make us a banner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make us a banner    Make us a banner  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:31 pm

There WAS a mass photoshoot MR304, 3 cars showed
Back to top Go down
GUIL7Y
Intake manifold
Intake manifold
GUIL7Y

Make us a banner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make us a banner    Make us a banner  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:11 pm

do photo shoot at epsom soccer grounds and ill nbring guilty and maybe run home and get the vlt if its running
Back to top Go down
TIT4NC
Admin
TIT4NC

Make us a banner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make us a banner    Make us a banner  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:57 am

LIMO8U wrote:
There WAS a mass photoshoot MR304, 3 cars showed

organise another i think guilty has the right idea i reckon
Back to top Go down
MRGMH5
Admin
MRGMH5

Make us a banner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make us a banner    Make us a banner  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:09 am

Maybe wait til the weather gets a little better. it seems ppl are scared of the heat
Back to top Go down
BASSLINE
Mechanical Shift-kit
Mechanical Shift-kit
BASSLINE

Make us a banner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make us a banner    Make us a banner  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:07 am

i like the sound of that and the spot. i now a few diff sport around to get some good shots. the more cars the better im gona be making up another one tonight.
Back to top Go down
GUIL7Y
Intake manifold
Intake manifold
GUIL7Y

Make us a banner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make us a banner    Make us a banner  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:57 am

haha yeh soccer grounds suits me cos its so close id struggle to get canaried. plus some good areas for pics and plenty of space and out of the way
Back to top Go down
TIT4NC
Admin
TIT4NC

Make us a banner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make us a banner    Make us a banner  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:51 pm

wow saleyards one afternoon on the weekend??
Back to top Go down
Shum
Starter motor
Starter motor
Shum

Make us a banner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make us a banner    Make us a banner  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:13 am

If I can make it I'd come up to Bendigo for a photoshoot
Back to top Go down
MRGMH5
Admin
MRGMH5

Make us a banner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make us a banner    Make us a banner  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:39 am

Shum wrote:
If I can make it I'd come up to Bendigo for a photoshoot

damn straight u will timmy
Back to top Go down
MRGMH5
Admin
MRGMH5

Make us a banner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make us a banner    Make us a banner  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:28 am

BASSLINE wrote:

did you get this banner done man?
Back to top Go down
BASSLINE
Mechanical Shift-kit
Mechanical Shift-kit
BASSLINE

Make us a banner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make us a banner    Make us a banner  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:13 am

LIMO8U wrote:
BASSLINE wrote:

did you get this banner done man?

yer that was the quick one i made up i need better photos. and more cars. we have to get this right. yer them ones at the ovles were a good spot but sun in the rong stop and yer didnt work to well. iv been going to a few spots experimenting.
Back to top Go down
QIKNLO
Intake manifold
Intake manifold

Make us a banner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make us a banner    Make us a banner  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:13 am

how i about i go a couple better than a banner, and i sponsor you webhosting, to get rid of this free crapola, and ill make u a bunch of banners + a theme... somthing i messed around with last week.

http://www.gigabitgaming.com/forums

all i need is either access to backup the forum and move it, or a backup of the sql to this forum and i can update it. then move the domain to my nameservers, ill create some ftp access for the owners.. and viola.. a phpbb3 forum no adds and hosted for nothing.

Last edited by QIKNLO on Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MRGMH5
Admin
MRGMH5

Make us a banner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make us a banner    Make us a banner  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:49 am

i own the domain name for this site. im keen to overhaul the site and swap servers. but still very unclear on how it all works
Back to top Go down
MRGMH5
Admin
MRGMH5

Make us a banner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make us a banner    Make us a banner  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:30 am

QIKNLO wrote:
how i about i go a couple better than a banner, and i sponsor you webhosting, to get rid of this free crapola, and ill make u a bunch of banners + a theme... somthing i messed around with last week.

http://www.gigabitgaming.com/forums

all i need is either access to backup the forum and move it, or a backup of the sql to this forum and i can update it. then move the domain to my nameservers, ill create some ftp access for the owners.. and viola.. a phpbb3 forum no adds and hosted for nothing.

still keen to have a go at this?
Back to top Go down
felixts
Intake manifold
Intake manifold

Make us a banner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make us a banner    Make us a banner  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:59 am

win.....my banner wooooo Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Make us a banner  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make us a banner    Make us a banner  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make us a banner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kick-back Corner :: Photoshop Gallery-
Jump to: