Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all car owners to come and show off they're ride and chat about any aspect of cruising and car modification

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Eclipse Guard Rolling offer.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NEDWOB
Intake manifold
Intake manifold

What Eclipse Guard Rolling offer. Empty
PostSubject: What Eclipse Guard Rolling offer.   What Eclipse Guard Rolling offer. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:05 am

At Eclipse Guard Rolling

You want lowered suspension and wider wheels but not sure as you heard about scrubbing issues.
or you have big tyre combinations, clearance can quickly become a problem, which leads to body and paint damage and premature tyre wear.

*Rolling the inner guards to create maximum clearance,

* Fender expander used to repair a gaurd , roll lips for lowered cars and flare gaurds for wide rims

*A Mobile service( we come to you) or you come to us(were located in se suburb of melbourne(near dandenong),

*Pricing usually starts at $140 a pair and take approximatly 2 hours to complete.
special deals for Aus Street Cruising members just pm or sms/call Dave on the number below

CAN PM/SMS DAVE ON HERE OR CALL 0422 245 646
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Eclipse Guard Rolling offer.   What Eclipse Guard Rolling offer. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:06 pm

hey mate, welcome to our traders section. can you do guard flaring also?
Back to top Go down
https://ausstreetcruising.forumotion.com
NEDWOB
Intake manifold
Intake manifold

PostSubject: Re: What Eclipse Guard Rolling offer.   What Eclipse Guard Rolling offer. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:06 pm

i can also flare out guards, its alot more work butcan be done on most arches.
Back to top Go down
MRGMH5
Admin
MRGMH5

PostSubject: Re: What Eclipse Guard Rolling offer.   What Eclipse Guard Rolling offer. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:12 am

can you do mini tubs by any chance? haha
Back to top Go down
BfGhia
Intake manifold
Intake manifold

PostSubject: Re: What Eclipse Guard Rolling offer.   What Eclipse Guard Rolling offer. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:07 am

i need the rear guards rolled on my BF due to having 20s. how much would it cost or do you have to sight the car? thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Eclipse Guard Rolling offer.   What Eclipse Guard Rolling offer. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Eclipse Guard Rolling offer.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Business's and Traders :: Eclipse Guard Rolling-
Jump to: