Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all car owners to come and show off they're ride and chat about any aspect of cruising and car modification

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

evilhighway AKA jimmy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
evilhighway
Intake manifold
Intake manifold

evilhighway AKA jimmy Empty
PostSubject: evilhighway AKA jimmy   evilhighway AKA jimmy I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:44 am

Hey all didnt realise I didnt have one of these but here goes!

I currently drive a Nissan Gq Patrol as a daily and tow hack that has ended up costing more that my proper car which is now a project car. Its a 1992 Daihatsu Mira you will have to see my thread on it to see more.
Also do drive My mrs car quite a bit too and in the process of doing a little clean up to it. Its a Daihatsu g203 1996 Charade.
I will do a thread on my daily and my mrs car as I do all the work on these.

Also Im probably the furthest member so dont expect to see me on cruises etc...
I live in Maclean NSW and its pronounced Mac Lane not like the toothpaste. Which is about 3 hrs south of the goldcoast. Car scene here is nearly non existent and being a former Bendigonian how could I not join.
If there is any info I can share with anyone interested please let me know I mainly know Daihatsu's mainly mira but some others also and also old school sigma's and galants and have had a bit of experience with a matiz.
Only happy to help
Back to top Go down

evilhighway AKA jimmy
Page 1 of 1